Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Sam Willows live at The Bee, Publika.


The moment Livescape Group announce on Facebook saying that The Sam Willows are coming to Malaysia I've already decided 90% that I want to go for their concert because I've been waiting for them to come since last year and Malaysia is their first stop for their tour! :D

I had to decide between TSW & PS Awakening but I went for TSW event and definitely no regrets at all.


I participate for the M&G contest too and I was one of the lucky winner! This was my 2nd time winning a M&G to meet my favourite youtubers and the first one was Wong Fu Productions so really thank God that I got to meet them before the concert start :)


All of them were super friendly and I'm so thankful that Mike came for the event with me.



I've always love to listen to their songs on Youtube ; computer/laptop ; phone and spotify but they sound even more amazing live. I've never enjoy myself this much before during a concert and I was singing along together with the band but it's rare because I don't normally do that so I really gave my 110% during the concert. I didn't only enjoy watching them performing but I did enjoy recording some videos + taking some pictures as well.

If you want to you can check out their videos here - https://www.youtube.com/user/Shermaine29/videos 




After the concert Mike & I wanted to go for supper/dessert straight away but I suddenly remember that I'm suppose to buy their album so we went back and they had an autograph session. I went for it although Mike & I didn't know that they were going to have an autograph session and Mike help me to take a picture with them too so it's all good. 


It's definitely a night to remember. If you guys are coming to KL again I will definitely go for it and I love all of you so much :')

No comments: