Sunday, March 6, 2016

For Love.

February was a pretty interesting and happening month for me. I met up with some friends and my siblings came back from the land down under too! :D

I shall let the pictures do the talking :)



Met up with le bestie after so long during February 4th and it was one day before Chinese New Year. It's always great to catch up about life with her.

2014



2016 

Met the girls again which is Vanessa and Kylie after almost 2 years. We had a good time talking with each other during our dinner session at Paradigm Mall :D




Family! :D


Reunion lunch.



CNY Eve reunion dinner. Everything was cook by my bro and my maid help him to prepare all of the awesome food too.


I had the chance to watch Deadpool together with my parents and it was my first time paying the movie ticket for them. There will be more to come <3




Spent Valentine's Day with Vinorra at church then dinner with family at Midvalley. It was a good day :)


I had the opportunity to watch Ola Bola with mini family including Anantha and it's a really amazing and touching movie. For those who, haven't watch it yet, you should watch it! 



February 28 was a really good off day for me and it is really RARE for people that work at F&B to get off during weekend. I play bowling with the 3 of them and we went out for dinner together with other friends too. 


Celebrated le bro and bestie's birthday on February 29 and we gave him a huge surprise. I'm sure he enjoy himself a lot :)

That's all for the month of February. Oh and I've started my new job too, my colleagues are awesome and so am I.

God bless you.

No comments: